31st March: Wind & Hydrogen
This course explores the synergies between the production of hydrogen and the existing – and future – use of onshore and offshore wind. Both the onshore and offshore wind industries have grown significantly globally. The offshore wind industry has expanded significantly; for example in the UK in the last 20 years it’s grown to 10 gigawatts now in operation.
Challenges remain however not least connecting these generators to the grid with grid capacity acting as a bottleneck and considerable cost. Hydrogen production could be a more cost-effective way to tap this energy abundance. Ideal for those of a non-technical background, seeking to better understand both new business opportunities and risks, the session aims to be low on PowerPoint and maximise the time for Q&A.
Hydrogen is critical for the deep decarbonisation of heat, power, mobility and industry. That’s why we have called this programme of unique hydrogen masterclasses the Zero to Hydrogen Hero programme.
This programme consists of 6 different live, online, interactive workshops that will take you from Zero to Hydrogen Hero in understanding both the technology and commercial business opportunities in the growing hydrogen industry. In just 2 weeks you can attend 6 different live, online, interactive workshops and 1 interactive Q&A with our hydrogen experts.
- Peer-to-peer networking: Join the World Hydrogen Leaders Hero group and meet all course attendees
- It’s Interactive: Q&A with your course leaders and a chance to network with other attendees
- It’s Complete: The different workshops cover both technology & real-world applications
- Slides and Recordings: Receive all recordings and slides to learn at your own peace
- No Travel: All workshops are delivered online, ideal for your new WFH office
- Certificate: All attendees will receive a Hydrogen Hero Certificate once they’ve completed the programme
This Course Includes:
- 2 Opportunities to attend each live course
- Over 200 slides worth of presentations from all workshops
- Interactive format with Q&A
- Flexible access on any device
- 3 international hydrogen experts