Ammonia and hydrogen
An expert led one-day course exploring the challenges and opportunities for stakeholders and those interested in entering supply chains for the ammonia economy – potential rewards are huge, do not be left behind.
As we move towards a zero-carbon future, synergies around ammonia – the other form of hydrogen promise to transform the energy sector.
Combining these technologies can revolutionise the way we think about extracting energy; transport and energy storage – creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chains where huge opportunities await.
Led by Charley Rattan, a respected international hydrogen and ammonia expert, energy insider and thought leader.
With over 25 years’ real-world renewable experience and a track record of successful major project delivery, Charley is a trusted strategic advisor to global energy companies and an advocate and facilitator for the emerging innovation energy market.
Aimed at ammonia and hydrogen stakeholders, business and those looking to understand the essentials along with the opportunities offered by the market.
What you will learn:
- Ammonia – the other hydrogen
- The Good, the bad and the ugly
- How ammonia and hydrogen can work together
- Challenges and opportunities – ‘Air to Gas’ the integration of wind and hydrogen and ammonia’s role within it
- The coming hydrogen economy and Ammonia’s role within it: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chains – floating wind opportunities, electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- National and global opportunities for ammonia and hydrogen
- Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the ammonia, hydrogen and renewables industries
- Global ammonia projects Where are they? Who is involved?
- Next steps
I’m running an ‘Essential guide to renewable ammonia’ for Informaconnect in April and August. The brochure can be downloaded: