Ammonia and hydrogen – essentials
2pm 26 November
A two-hour expert led seminar exploring the challenges and opportunities for stakeholders and those interested in entering emerging industry supply chains for ammonia and hydrogen – potential rewards are huge, do not be left behind.
As we move towards a zero-carbon future, synergies around ammonia for moving hydrogen promise to transform the energy sector. Combining these technologies can revolutionise the way we think about extracting energy; transport and energy storage – creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chains where huge opportunities await.
The session is led by Charley Rattan, a respected international hydrogen and ammonia expert and energy insider and thought leader. With over 25 years’ real-world renewable experience and a track record of successful major project delivery, Charley is a trusted strategic advisor to global energy companies and an advocate and facilitator for the emerging innovation energy market.
Aimed at stakeholders, business and those looking to understand the essentials along with the opportunities offered by the market.
What you will learn:
- Challenges and opportunities – ‘Air to Gas’ the integration of wind and hydrogen and ammonia’s role within it
- The coming hydrogen economy: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chains – floating wind opportunities, electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the ammonia, hydrogen and renewables industries
- Overcoming the hurdles to market entry
- National and global opportunities for ammonia
- Next steps