Opportunities for the hydrogen economy, 1/2 day remote seminar with questions and answers
As we move towards zero-carbon new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work and do business. Emerging technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
The race is on for early entrants to the market – don’t be left behind.
This one day seminar will give you a unique opportunity to work with Charley Rattan, a respected energy insider and influencer for over 25 years, with a track record of successful major project delivery; a trusted strategic advisor to global energy companies and an advocate and facilitator for the emerging innovation energy market.
Aimed at existing energy supply chain businesses as well as those looking to enter the market, numbers are strictly limited to enable the day to be tailored to the needs of your business.
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of hydrogen and how it works as an energy carrier
- The key essentials of the forthcoming hydrogen economy and the blockers?
- The Greater Manchester hydrogen and fuel cell strategy
- The opportunity and scale of the emerging hydrogen economy
- Renewable heat and its importance to the UK 2050 target
- Learn what your competitors are doing, and the contracts for which they are bidding
- How to get ahead of business rivals
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Route to market
Business opportunities for the new global hydrogen economy
Three hour duration elearning seminar
Call 07702 023 354