Charley Rattan – an independent renewable energy practitioner, troubleshooter and corporate trainer with thirteen years of successful industry experience. Expert throughout the project life-cycle ranging from site feasibility and design, development, portfolio optimisation, planning and stakeholder management through to construction.
- Offshore and Onshore Wind energy analysis, corporate training and mentoring
- Initiation of, collation, authoring, refining and submission of consultation responses
- Portfolio optimisation and offshore troubleshooting
- Integration of innovative technology- including battery storage
- End to end risk management
- Report writing
- Supply chain engagement and liaison
- Project, stakeholder and consultancy management.