As we move towards zero-carbon, new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work and do business. Emerging hydrogen technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
Charley Rattan Associates is at the forefront of developments within the new hydrogen economy. Recognised as a thought-leader and innovator in the hydrogen arena Charley is a founding member of the ‘Hydrogen World Leaders’ team, advising and supporting renewable developers, investors, supply chain companies and other stakeholders through the opportunities that hydrogen offers with a particular focus on its growing interaction with offshore wind and associated technologies.
- Hydrogen market entry opportunity report
- Global hydrogen training including face to face, on-site and via remote technologies
- Tailored hydrogen business advice on global and regional markets
- Sector-specific hydrogen engagement for the oil and gas industry including analyses for offshore wind, ammonia and ancillary developments
- Local supply chain capability and engagement
- Facilitation of market entry for renewable energy and oil and gas investors
- Board awareness sessions and dedicated offshore renewable energy training
- Staff training on hydrogen including the importance of the ‘circular’ mindset
- Conference and event Moderation, both in person and remotely
If you want to stay ahead of the competition, talk to us today.
Please contact us for an informal chat about how we can help or call us on 07702 023354