The offshore wind industry is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years not just in the UK but globally and is being augmented by the fast-growing and complementary Hydrogen industry.
In the world-anchor UK market, the Offshore Wind Sector Deal is mandated by the Government and requires major projects to be underpinned by both a local workforce and supply chain. Innovation is being actively sought – particularly around cost reduction and safety agendas.
Traditionally utilities and oil and gas majors have been something of a closed shop and hard to deal with; it can be daunting to navigate a plethora of health and safety requirements, ISO accreditation and complete sometimes onerous portal-based applications. We can ease this process for you.
Our ‘insider’ knowledge and wealth of relevant partners in the offshore wind and hydrogen sectors is already assisting innovators access key individuals, funding opportunities and resources – enabling agile and fast-moving start-ups to take advantage of the global energy opportunity.
- Market opportunity report
- Identification of potential funding opportunities
- Promote your offer through our ongoing industry commentary and thought leadership
- Facilitate direct meetings with your target clients
- Engage your target audience through original content articles on a range of platforms
- Respond to consultations
- Speak on your behalf at key events
- Represent you at conference and trade events
If you want to stay ahead of the competition, talk to us today and let’s get you in front of the right people.
Please contact us for an informal chat about how we can help or call us on 07702 023354