Consultant Led: Online or Classroom
To provide an overview of the technical and business elements of Offshore Wind (OSW), including the market size & opportunity and the typical project timeline, project stages, manpower levels, contract packages, Development Expenditure (DEVEX), Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX).
2 sessions x 3 hours
Not applicable (CPD accreditation available on discussion).
Upon the completion of this course, Delegates will understand:
- A technical & cost (LCOE) overview of OSW inc. the history of development
- The Market Opportunity (Global & Regional Market Size & Trends)
- Case Study: UK & European Policy & ScotWind Leasing Round
- Project Development Phases and Timelines
- Typical Contract Packages and Project Development & Execution Costs
- Construction, Installation and Project Management Essentials
- Operations & Maintenance, and Decommissioning Essentials
- OSW Business & Financial Models, and Commercial considerations
- Key safety considerations (examples of a incidents & accidents)
- Case Study: OSW in 2030, a look-ahead and overview of Floating OSW
Delegates attending will be provided with a certificate confirming attendance.