Is your renewable energy portfolio fit for the future? Are you selling or interested in acquiring a renewable portfolio?
Many developers carry portfolios which are out of date meaning that they miss opportunities to reduce costs or increase revenue through for example project scaling, battery or hydrogen generation. Furthermore, the industry is moving so quickly it can be impossible to keep up to date with the upswell of new, often ground-breaking products and services meaning that opportunities for innovation may easily be missed.
Our portfolio review and business introduction service will show if your fleet is relevant to the market. We’ll identify any technological advances across the full range of sister technologies to ensure your portfolio is robust and futureproof.
We can also save you time by tracking the industry on your behalf, alerting you to relevant developments and opportunities as they arise and our extensive global network means we can get you in front of the right people at the right time.
- Site re-assessment
- Stress testing for projects and portfolios
- Portfolio divestment and acquisition
- Technology suitability review including access and grid
- Cost-saving synergies with complementary technologies – hybrid schemes
- Design freeze support and guidance
- Key meeting facilitation and support on a global basis
Please contact us for an informal chat about how we can help or call us on 07702 023354