The UK energy transition and your company: Manchester, July 10 2018
Manchester has signed up to aggressive carbon reduction targets by 2038 and your company’s energy usage will be impacted.
Are you prepared as fossil fuels are phased out?
Can your company gain advantage?
De-Risking the energy dilemma for your company a one-day course cost £150
By the end of the day you will:
- Know what renewable energy is
- Know why renewable and zero carbon energy is so important to your business
Understand the various technologies:
- Wind, Biomass, AD, Solar, Geothermal? Hydro?
- Batteries and fuel cell storage
- Renewables v cleantech
Understand why action needs to be taken now?
- The Zero Carbon Agenda Manchester by 2038
- Integrating renewables and mainstreaming
- The impact of the changing energy landscape for UK companies
- The impact for supply chain
- SME cost but also opportunities
- UK industrial strategy, sector deal and regional initiatives Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire
- CSR – RE 100
Be aware of opportunities
- The bottom line for business
Know the next steps for your organisation?
- Early adopter advantage
- Sustainable business growth
- UK 2050 target
- GMCA 2038 target
- New regulations
- Air pollution, city transport charge
- Becoming a prosumer: Assessing your business; roofs, land, EV’s PPA’s
- Learn about grants and support for business
The next steps: closing actions and potential for business networking