UK: All Party Parliamentary Group on Hydrogen
GLOBAL EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE UK HYDROGEN INDUSTRY
It was good to take part in the All Party Party Parliamentary Group’s discussions around hydrogen earlier today. It’s a sign of how seriously the hydrogen economy is now being used with plenty of lessons-learned on how to grow it from the offshore wind sector.
The meeting focussed on how the Department for International Trade can work with the UK hydrogen industry to promote UK hydrogen technology across the world.
I noticed how a number of contributors talked around the potential for UK green steel going forward and especially for a key role for green ammonia:
I’m mapping UK hydrogen supply chain capabilities, including SME’s, so if you wish to be a part, join me and over 1250 companies and thought-leaders at the Business opportunities for the hydrogen economy https://bit.ly/2DwrpHP professionals group.
- Excellent contributions from:
- Graham Stuart MP, Minister for Exports, Department for International Trade
- Rodney Berkeley, Director of Energy and Infrastructure, Department for International Trade
- Angus Brendan MacNeil MP, Chair of the International Trade Committee
- Melanie Taylor, Head of Stakeholder Relations, Northern Gas Networks
- Dan Sadler, UK Low Carbon Strategy Director, Equinor