How to do business within the new hydrogen economy – a practical guide to overcoming the challenges and maximizing the opportunities.
As we move towards zero-carbon, new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work and do business. Emerging technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
The race is on for early entrants to the market – don’t be left behind.
Who should attend?:
- Companies and organisations seeking to enter the ammonia and energy arena with its myriad opportunities in a market valued, in one scenario, by the Bank of America at 11 trillion dollars.
- Existing energy companies particularly those who are already part of the oil and gas supply chain and those looking to future-proof their capabilities
- The agricultural sector which is already familiar with ammonia as a fertiliser and well-placed to drive the industry forward
- Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved in storage compression equipment and shipping
Course delivery and duration:
This course is usually run over two 3-hour sessions and can be provided either online or in-person and can be adapted to meet specific organisational needs.
• The hydrogen economy – What is it? How will it be implemented
. Supply chain – what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when?
• Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business
• Overcoming the hurdles to market entry.
• National and global opportunities