How to do business within the new hydrogen economy – a practical guide to overcoming the challenges and maximizing the opportunities.
As we move towards zero-carbon, new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work and do business. Emerging technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
The race is on for early entrants to the market – don’t be left behind.
Aimed at existing energy supply chain businesses as well as those looking to enter the market.
What you will learn
• The hydrogen economy – What is it? How will it be implemented?
• Supply chain – what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when?
• Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business
• Overcoming the hurdles to market entry.
• Regional opportunities Northern dimensions, Greater Manchester, Humber, South Yorkshire, Teesside Mersey and Cheshire hydrogen strategies
• National and global opportunities