As we move towards zero-carbon, new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work and do business. Emerging hydrogen technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
Charley Rattan Associates is at the forefront of developments within the new hydrogen economy. Charley is recognised as a thought-leader and innovator in the hydrogen arena, advising and supporting renewable developers, investors, supply chain companies and other stakeholders through the opportunities that hydrogen offers with a particular focus on its growing interaction with offshore wind and associated technologies.
We offer a range of online and in-person training options and can create bespoke courses to meet your specific needs.
Courses and seminars are available on a wide range of topics including:
- Carbon capture, storage, and hydrogen
- Fundamentals of green steel
- Hydrogen shipping
- Hydrogen economics, technologies and business models
- Methanol and hydrogen
- Methanol, ammonia and hydrogen
- P 2 X
- Hydrogen Storage
- Wind Turbine Technologies
- Oil and Gas to CCS, Hydrogen and Offshore Wind
If you can’t see what you are looking for here, please contact Charley as we may well be able to help.
- Global training – face-to-face and online
- Sectoral technical and business advice
- Conference and event moderation
- 1 to 1 and executive coaching
- Guided learning
- Public speaking
- Sectoral content creation
A selection of our courses
Online seminar – avaialable on request The world is changing – don’t get left behind. This 90-minute online seminar led by Charley will provide an
How to do business within the new hydrogen economy – a practical guide to overcoming the challenges and maximizing the opportunities. As we move towards