An expert led one-day course exploring the challenges and opportunities for stakeholders and those interested in entering supply chains for the ammonia economy – potential rewards are huge, do not be left behind.
As we move towards a zero-carbon future, synergies around ammonia – the other form of hydrogen promise to transform the energy sector.
Combining these technologies can revolutionise the way we think about extracting energy; transport and energy storage – creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chains where huge opportunities await.
Aimed at ammonia and hydrogen stakeholders, business and those looking to understand the essentials along with the opportunities offered by the market.
Who should attend?
- Companies and organisations seeking to enter the ammonia and energy arena with its myriad opportunities in a market valued, in one scenario, by the Bank of America at 11 trillion dollars.
- Existing energy companies particularly those who are already part of the oil and gas supply chain and those looking to future-proof their capabilities
- The agricultural sector which is already familiar with ammonia as a fertiliser and well-placed to drive the industry forward
- Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved in storage compression equipment and shipping
Course delivery and duration:
This course is usually run over two 3-hour sessions and can be provided either online or in-person and can be adapted to meet specific organisational needs.
Course content – this can be adapted as required
- Ammonia – the other hydrogen
- The good, the bad and the ugly
- How ammonia and hydrogen can work together
- Challenges and opportunities – ‘Air to Gas’ the integration of wind and hydrogen and ammonia’s role within it
- The coming hydrogen economy and Ammonia’s role within it: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chains – floating wind opportunities, electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- National and global opportunities for ammonia and hydrogen
- Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the ammonia, hydrogen and renewables industries
- Global ammonia projects where are they? Who is involved?
- Next steps
Please contact us or book a free call with Charley for a no-obligation chat about this or any of our training opportunities