A three day long course led by an industry expert exploring the challenges and opportunities for stakeholders and those interested in entering the emerging supply chain – the potential rewards are huge, do not be left behind.
As we move towards a zero-carbon future, new synergies around offshore wind and hydrogen promise to transform the energy sector. Combining these technologies can revolutionise the way we think about extracting energy; transport and energy storage – creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
Aimed at stakeholders, business and those looking to understand the essentials along with the opportunities offered by the market.
What you will learn:
- Global offshore wind – what comes next?
- Challenges and opportunities – ‘Air to Gas’ the integration of offshore wind and hydrogen
- The coming hydrogen economy: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chain – electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- The rise of the offshore megaproject
- Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the industry
- Overcoming the hurdles to market entry
- National and global opportunities
- Next steps