Led by an industry expert this course explores the challenges and opportunities for stakeholders and those interested in entering the emerging supply chain – the potential rewards are huge, do not be left behind.
As we move towards a zero-carbon future, new synergies around offshore wind and hydrogen promise to transform the energy sector. Combining these technologies can revolutionise the way we think about extracting energy; transport and energy storage – creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
Aimed at stakeholders, business and those looking to understand the essentials along with the opportunities offered by the market.
- Global offshore wind – what comes next?
- Challenges and opportunities – ‘Air to Gas’ the integration of offshore wind and hydrogen
- The coming hydrogen economy: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chain – electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- The rise of the offshore megaproject
- Route to market – who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the industry
- Overcoming the hurdles to market entry
- National and global opportunities
- Next steps
Who should attend?
- Companies and organisations seeking to enter the wind and hydrogen energy arena with its myriad opportunities in a market valued, in one scenario, by the Bank of America at 11 trillion dollars.
- Existing energy companies particularly those who are already part of the oil and gas supply chain and those looking to future-proof their capabilities
- Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved in storage compression equipment and shipping
Course delivery and duration – this can be adapted as required:
This course is usually run over two 3-hour sessions either online or in-person and can be adapted to meet specific organisational needs.
Please contact us or book a free call with Charley for a no-obligation chat about this or any of our training opportunities